100 Day Loans Scam? – Read this 100 Day Loans Review
Yes it looks like a scam if you read the below lines, as it says on the 100daysloans.com website
- Cash as fast as 1 hour
- No credit checks
- Instant approval
100 Day Loans Scam: 100 Day Loans Review
Because of these points i felt 100 day loans as another online scam on my first visit to the site like many people feels. But i had a situation to face it. Read my personal 100 day loans review for a informed decision before applying for a 100 day loan.
Actually i was expecting funds from my friend on 23rd December for my Christmas shopping, unfortunately he got some accidental injuries so failed to send back to me. I came to know this on the 23rd night. What i have to do? How to get rid of this situation? Immediately in the next morning i went down to some lenders nearby my home. I was asked many documents and questions by them, but finally i came to know i need to pay much more interest as well as very less time to repay and i may not get loan in a day, which was my priority. I am not expecting funds from my friend for the next 6 to 8 weeks as he is unable to pay.
Finally i dare to apply for the 100 Day Loans without any hope and with some fear of getting scammed.
The application process was as follows:
While filling my application i need to enter my name, address, email, SSN, bank details, telephone number, driver’s license or state ID #. I don’t feel these are not uncommon things they ask. For me to fill and submit the application took 3 minutes maximum, it is entered through 100 day loans VeriSign Secured web site.To my surprise, with in 90 seconds after submission, my junk mail folder is filled with 18 emails confirming i had filled application correctly from various pay day lenders and with their offers. I felt annoying at first, then i go through each mail to find better option, oh my goodness, most of these pay day lenders offered me $950 plus loan with competitive rates. But i am in need of $800 for now, so selected the one with less interest rate and call them back to confirm. I got $800 in to my bank, within 1.5 hours, however they claimed loan in 1 hour. All it happened with out faxing any of my documents.
I really excited with their service. Immediately we went for Christmas shopping at around 3 pm on 24th December.
So if you are really in need of a quick pay day loan with extended repay time and cheap rates of interest follow these 3 steps:
1. Applying Now 2. Getting Approved 3. Getting Your Funds
From my experience what i came to know is 100 Day Loans Scam is not a trueth: 100 Day Loans Review
- 100 day loans scam – Is a false impression.
- Many of the scam reports out there are being generated by competitive sites who are losing business.
- 100 Day Loans is not a loan servicer themselves, but rather works with hundreds of loan providers, they match us quickly with the best loan provider who are pre-qualified to provide loans with 100 day repayment terms, can fulfill our loan based on our situation, location and profile, so quick processing at cheaper rates.
- 100 day loans offers a maximum of 100 days to repay the loan, which is uncommon to many pay day lenders, where you have 2 weeks to 1 month maximum time to repay.
- Their approval rate is 4 in every 5 applications get immediate loans.
- No need of faxing any documents.
- Very quickly loan amount deposited directly to our bank on approval.
What you should know before going for a Pay Day Loan: 100 day loans review
- Payday loans usually get a bad rap because of the insane fees that many companies charge.
- If you are desperate for cash a payday loan can be a savior but realize that you will need to pay the loan back. If you do not your account will be reported to the credit bureaus and your credit will suffer.
With their automated system, they search more banks, Financial Companies, and Payday Loan Lenders than the competition for the highest loan amounts and the lowest interest rates available.
100 Day Loans – 100 Day Loans Review – 100 Day Loans Scam
Top Search Terms :